At Alternative Hair Replacement of Alabama in Daphne, AL, it is our number one goal to help everyone who walks through our office doors. No matter what caused your hair loss or thinning hair, we can successfully help you restore your hair. Unlike other hair replacement clinics, we handpick where we get our clients’ hair and offer hair replacement services and treatments at an affordable rate. If you are not satisfied with your hair procedure, we will refund your money-no questions asked. We can answer any questions you have about the various solutions available to you:
- Non-surgical grafting is the least invasive way to restore your hair. We utilize hair grafts that are created from 100% human hair and can be used to complement anyone’s existing hair density, color, and scalp tone. Our non-surgical grafting solution Veralex 2.0 is the most recent hair restoration break-through-it ensures that your hair grafts look and feel completely natural.
- Hair transplants require surgically removing hair from a donor area and transplanting them to needed areas. While donor hairs will not fall out, a person’s remaining regular hair could continue to thin or fall out, so they may need several transplants.
- Ultratress cannot only be used for hair extensions, but to add volume, highlights, or lowlights to make your hair look thick and natural, as well.
- Rogaine and Propecia are the only two FDA approved topical treatments for hair loss. Rogaine does not stimulate new hair growth, but it can delay hair loss. Propecia tends to be more effective than Rogaine in delaying hair loss, and in a few cases, it has been shown to produce new hair growth.
- Laser hair therapy is a non-surgical option for treating hair loss, thinning hair, baldness, and various scalp issues. It has been medically tested, effective, and proven to treat/control problem hair loss. Laser hair therapy delivers light energy directly to a person’s scalp and increases the blood flow.
There Are Many Benefits Of Laser Hair Therapy, Including:
- Increases Blood Supply To A Client’s Scalp By 54% In Just One Treatment
- Lessens Irritating Scalp Conditions
- Prolongs The Life Of Clients’ Hair Color & Perms
- Repairs & Improves The Quality Of Hair Shafts
- Stimulates Hair Regrowth
- Stops Hair Loss In 85% Of Clients
Renewed Experience, Powerful Results
If you are searching for affordable and successful hair replacement solutions, visit Alternative Hair Replacement today. We are locally owned and operated and have assisted individuals suffering from hair loss since our establishment in 1988. Please contact us at 251-621-9199251-621-9199 to schedule a free consultation!